“Hi, I’m Mike Hohlweg, author of Pain Free Foods.
I believe this is the most effective colitis diet ever researched and written. We are a family business that strives to help every customer become pain free, inflammation free, symptom free, attack and flare-up free.
Please take five minutes for what might be the most important information any colitis sufferer could ever learn. We will not waste your time…”
(Press the Play button now…)
What are the 6 Most Common Treatment Options for Colitis Sufferers?
You already know They Don’t Fix the Problem
If you have tried these, you know that they are short lived treatments and do not offer long term relief from colitis.
- Consider invasive, risky procedures (-oscopies), or even removal of all or part of the colon (-ectomies).
- Undergo a colonoscopy, barium enema, X-rays, or scans.
- Take over-the-counter pain and acid blocking drugs.
- High fiber diet, low fiber diet, or a bland diet.
- Mayo Clinic Diet: Use the most recommended diet in the world for digestive disorder sufferers, which has never cured one patient. Read it from the Mayo Clinic’s own “mouth”: //www.mayoclinic.com/health/diverticulitis-diet/my00736 Ask yourself why you submit to diets, procedures, and treatments that you and your doctor know… won’t work?
Let me summarize this ridiculousness for you: Nearly everyone with colitis is trying remedies, medicines and diets that have never worked for the tens of millions of colitis sufferers before them who have already tried these things.
Do you really want to be patient number 10,000,001? Why do colitis patients keep doing the things that we are already certain don’t work?
What Your Doctors Are Taught !
If you read one or all of these articles you will see that according to doctors, and medical universities, you will suffer with Colitis for life. In fact the best you can hope for is periods of rest or remission between bouts. I have proven to my satisfaction that this may not be the case. I believe we can do better than wait patiently between attacks and to fear straying from our toilets.
What Causes Colitis?
Don’t Skip this section!
Medical universities don’t know the cause of Colitis (see above medical links). Doctors who are trained at those same universities say, “There is no known cure.” Doctors do everything they can by Advising medications, procedures, and in some extreme cases, surgeries. Doctors do not recommend these options lightly, and for some people, these treatments do improve their symptoms for a time.
There are two main things I don’t like about these or any drugs. First, they don’t heal or cure which makes them only a treatment. Second, the potential side effects of using powerful drugs like these can, in some cases, make things worse. Read one or both of these medical articles.
The first is by Dr. Mercola, a digestive disorder specialist:
This second article is a forum of digestive disorder patients taking powerful antibiotic combinations. If you want to see what side effects you might experience taking that combination… and you don’t scare easily, read a bit here:
My name is Michael Hohlweg. I have no medical training, but I believe I have discovered the cause of Colitis!
What Has Everyone Missed?
Doctors have spent 80 years searching in vain for the pathogen that causes colitis. It might not be as tough as they are making it. Basically only three things reach the colon (the main location for colitis inflammation). They are:
- The food and drinks we consume
- Medications we take
- The saliva, acid, bile and enzymes our body produces to digest our food and drink
Yes that list includes everything, but the most interesting part of this story is that only one of the things on the list is so irritating to tissue that it could reasonably cause the stripping of the mucosal lining and inflammation and corrosion of the colon wall.
See if you can spot it. That’s right… hydrochloric acid. Now this raises another question: Isn’t the body, including the digestive, tract designed to tolerate acid? The answer is a loud and definite “YES.”
So what’s the problem? Enzyme and bile digestion are the preferable methods of digestion in my opinion and they are not damaging to delicate tissues like the esophagus, throat, intestinal cilia and mucosal lining.
Yes, the digestive tract is designed to tolerate acid periodically but in the Western cultures we eat so many catalyst meals and trigger foods daily that instead of enzymes digesting most of our food most of the time as it should be, we digest virtually every meal 3 times per day 365 days per year with hydrochloric acid.
This, in my opinion is the problem. Acid is not bad but acid digestion over 1000 times per year seems to exact a terrible price on the digestive tract. People with colitis may simply be those who are more sensitive to acid digestion or more prone to the effects catalyst food combinations cause.
Using 5 years of research and later hundreds of client specific experiences and testimonials I realized that almost everyone with a digestive disorder suffered from over production of stomach acid (I say almost because some such as GERD patients may actually suffer from low acid production.See article below).
Two digestive disorders are even named according to their acidic villian: heartburn and acid reflux. I believe this is the root cause of all the main digestive disorders such as diverticulitis, colitis, Crohn’s, GERD, celiac, IBD, IBS, heartburn and acid reflux.
By the way, a further evidence of the correctness of my theory is that the one medication recommended for all of the above and virtually every digestive disorder is what? Antacid of course.
Acid is bloating us, ulcerating us, bubbling up our throat, burning our stomach and inflaming our intestines and colon and yet everyone misses that it might be the cause of all these varied symptoms and issues.
The good news is that reducing acid flow might be as easy as eliminating a few foods and food combinations from our diet.
Here are two medical websites showing some confirmation of this part of my theory:
How Can We Know If Mike’s Theory is Correct?
With a colitis treatment diet idea, and no funding or backing, I had no choice but to do a catalyst food avoidance test on myself. There was enough symptom relief in about ten days that I believed I was on to something. In my family and circle of friends, there were two others with digestive disorders.
One of these friends had full-blown colitis and the other had diverticulitis like symptoms and had already undergone removal of his gall bladder. Less than a year after his surgery his symptoms were not only back but he said they were worse than before the surgery.
They followed my catalyst food avoidance-colitis diet and in less than a month, both told me they hadn’t experienced any of their digestive disorder symptoms. Now I felt like I was “three for three.”
This was exciting but not exactly proof or a “clinical trial” so I needed more “guinea pigs.” My friend with the “missing” gall bladder is a website/computer guy.
He helped me recruit 25 people directly from a website to try the diet with free supervision and coaching from me. The experiment went about 8 weeks and although this was an early version of my program the results were very good.
One person dropped out saying it was too hard to change his diet. One lady reported no improvement at all. 23 people said their symptom improvement was “dramatic” (the highest rating offered). Now I was getting excited.
Which 7 places with only 15% of the world’s population have nearly 90% of the Crohn’s patients? Here they are: If you have Crohn’s disease, you are probably from one of the locations below:
What Do These 7 Hot Spots Have in Common?
Diverticulitis, Colitis and Crohn’s have become an epidemic in the last 60 to 80 years. Before that, they basically were unknown or did not exist. //www.westonaprice.org/digestive-disorders/acid-reflux-a-red-flag
There are about 195 countries on this planet. Nearly all of the colitis, diverticulitis and Crohn’s deaths (gastroenteritis mortality rate) come from fewer than 20 of these countries and over 80% of them come from only 7 modern “Westernized diet” countries. These countries are: (UK, USA, CAN, AU, DE, NZ and SA). //www.nationmaster.com/red/pie/mor_oth_non_gas_and_col-mortality-other-noninfective-gastroenteritis-colitis
Billions of people in the less developed countries with less “modern style” diets have little or no digestive disorders (gastroenteritis) of which, colitis is a member. These digestive disorder “free” countries include Asia and Africa. (see above link)
Doctors Are Not Your Only Option!
As we proved earlier from the medical websites, doctors are taught that the cause of colitis is a mystery. Would you hire a professional in any other field who told you he/she didn’t know the solution to your problem? If your mechanic told you he/she did not know how to fix your car… would you hire them and “hope for the best?”
Will this plan be hard to follow?
Pardon me while I switch from enthusiastic researcher and author, to a no-hype father and husband (my wife and daughter are my partners). Although the program is straightforward, changing your eating style is difficult. Yes, there are some who sell capsules, ebooks or colitis diets, claiming “cures without effort”. That is not us, this is a real colitis diet and you will have to change some things. You will still be able to eat 95% of the foods you are used to, but you will have to exercise restraint and avoid the trigger foods and catalyst food combinations in your chart. Rules are hard to follow but let me ask you this: Is it easy going through your current pain and attacks?
What Exactly Will I Get When I Have my own copy?
- Colitis Pain Free Foods 25 Page Relief Plan downloaded right now to your computer screen. You don’t need to be a computer person, it’s automatic. (Hard Copy now available too!)
- “5-Minute Quick Start Guide” eliminate the catalyst foods and trigger foods with your very next bite.
- Your Colitis Pain Free Foods Relief Plan divides all food into categories. These categories are shown in a full-page color chart. This is as simple as a colitis diet can be.
- Eat Almost Any Food You Want, just don’t eat two catalyst foods in a meal and never eat any trigger food. You will not be deprived or go hungry. You can even eat meat in moderation and drink coffee and tea and some alcohol. There are 5 foods that you should not eat (and almost everyone with colitis eats them daily). We tell you what they are and which substitutes are perfectly acceptable.
- 200 Colitis Diet Recipes! (72 pages). Use the recipe collection to make your own custom menu for a week or two until you get used to using the simple chart. Since the recipe collection has breakfasts, lunches, dinners and all other choices you need. Just pick the ones that sound great to you and you have your own custom menu!
- 7-Day Menu and Shopping List! We received so many requests for this, we had no choice. We hand select 21 great meals from the program and give you a shopping list for the store. Just delete what you already have on hand, and you’re set.
- “50 Things You Absolutely Must Know Book” that answers every question thousands of customers have asked us during years of coaching.
- “Eat Out Guide.” This is a chart in the book which can be printed out. Hard Copy and Platinum customers get a laminated pocket size version too.
- Free Unlimited Email Support, Hard Copy and Platinum customers get free phone support with Rachel Hohlweg, the co-author. Emails and calls answered 7 days a week! If you don’t believe it, call us during daylight hours (U.S. Central timezone), any day of the week: Rachel, 417 274-3966. We answer the phone or call you back!
- We charge as little as we can for what we offer. A few customers have suggested that our products, coaching and customer service is worth twice what we charge. As a family business we keep your cost as low as possible.
All three packages include all six bonuses!
This book sells out every printing and helpes thousands recover health. Those who have read these 28 pages tell us they don’t know how they lived without this book. We guarantee this book is worth more than anything you have ever read about Colitis.
Get these mouth watering, pain free recipes FREE with your order. Great entrees, desserts, breads, and snacks, all non-catalyst and no trigger foods. Just choose and eat. 200 recipes! This type of book sells for $15 to $49 elsewhere.
$29 Value – Yours Free
Don’t get in trouble, even while away from home.. This eat out guide will show you how how you to enjoy normal day to day activities without accidentally eating the wrong foods. A pocket or purse sized card to use when you eat out..
Some of our customers just want to be told “what to eat right now.” The menu gives you 21 meals and a shopping list for the store… simple. The only way to make it easier is to let us do the cooking… and “no” we won’t.
$15 Value – Yours Free
Contact us anytime about anything, 7 days a week. Email: “firstname.lastname@example.org“. Rachel is glad to help. No other online Colitis program provides you with this quality of support!
$35 Value – Yours Free
You need to know how to treat diarrhea, constipation, safely eat what you have in the fridge or cupboard, keep from having attacks and flare-ups and stop one that is starting. You will find all this and more in this book.
$25 Value – Yours Free
Note: Please allow up to 45 mins for your digital book to arrive in your email. It is a large PDF (computer, Kindle and smartphone friendly). We will walk you through any ordering issue personally. Customer Service: email@example.com or call Rachel: 417 274-3966
“Ten years ago after several years of drug treatment including a ten day stint on IV I had the worst operation of my life and lost a good metre of my bowel.”
Two weeks ago the rotten thing came back with a vengeance and I started dosing up on massive pain killers and only drinking liquids…………..after 6 days no improvement, little sleep and utter misery, I was too terrified to go to the Doctor in case I ended up in Hospital.
I decided to look for alternate treatments on Google and thankfully last Thursday I discovered your site……………I started there and then……………by Saturday I felt the pain had eased a little but put this down to the new painkiller I was on.
On Sunday I had much reduced pain and no painkillers. On Monday I woke up pain free, I am still pain free and I am a convert for life and have already passed your details on to two friends. I can not thank you enough