What are the 5 Most Common Treatment Options for Colitis Sufferers? You already know They Don’t Fix the Problem
- Consider invasive, risky procedures (-oscopies), or even removal of all or part of the colon (-ectomies).
- Undergo a colonoscopy, barium enema, X-rays, or scans.
- Take over-the-counter pain and acid blocking drugs
- High fiber diet, low fiber diet, or a bland diet.
- Mayo Clinic Diet: Use the most recommended diet in the world for digestive disorder sufferers, which has never cured one patient. Read it from the Mayo Clinic’s own “mouth”: //www.mayoclinic.com/health/diverticulitis-diet/my00736 Ask yourself why you submit to diets, procedures, and treatments that you and your doctor know… won’t work?
Let me summarize this ridiculousness for you: Nearly everyone with colitis is trying remedies, medicines and diets that have never worked for the tens of millions of colitis sufferers before them.
Do you want to keep doing the things that you already know don’t work?